HOME, SWEET HOME WE ARE ALL EXPLORERS DRIVEN TO KNOW WHAT'S OVER THE HORIZON, WHAT'S BEYOND OUR OWN SHORES. The Alpha Quadrant Sourcebook provides Gamemasters and Players with a wealth of information to aid in playing or running adventures set within the Star Trek universe.
The Alpha Quadrant Sourcebook contains:
- Eleven new alien species Player can choose from during character generation, including Aurelians, Caitians, Edosians, and Ferengi.
- A selection of alien starships from the Cardassian Union, the Ferengi Alliance, the Breen Confederacy, and the Tholian Assembly.
- Guidance for the Gamemaster on running missions and continuing voyages in the Alpha Quadrant, along with a selection of plot components to help plan adventures and several new Non-Player Characters to enhance encounters.
- Details on the Federation’s presence in the Alpha Quadrant up to 2372, and details on the homeworlds of Betazed, Denobula, Tellar Prime, and Trill.
- Material about the people, history, and culture of Bajor and the Cardassian Union, including details on Cardassia Prime and other worlds.
- Information about the Ferengi Alliance, the Tzenkethi Coalition, the Breen Confederacy, and the Tholian Assembly.
This book requires the Star Trek Adventures Core Rulebook to use.